Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: my dad

  1. #1
    Inactive Member monkeypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i was motocat but now i have added 13....my dad died august 28.....he was my bestfriend...he taught me had to ride motorcycles and put up with my punk rockness,,,,he rode his Harley to the end...a long time member of the SCHRA....he will be burried this friday at Oakwood....my heart is broken.......Godspeed dad!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry to hear that Motocat13 I know what you're going through, I lost my dad 4 years ago. RIP [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm so sorry for your loss motocat.
    I can't imagine.

    May he rest in peace.
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 01, 2005 10:26 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hang in there Motocat, The pain will eventually fade, but he will live forever in your memories, and it sounds like he left you some great ones.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Red face

    My deepest sympathy for you and your family during this time...(I't's been ten years since my dad passed away ) may you find PEACE in the MEMORIES that will live on forever
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] I send you prayers and empathy.It's ok if your not ok, don't let anyone tell you when to stop feeling your loss. One minute at a time, my friend. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Things will get better. Hang in there.

    Mannequin [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Dearest Motocat,
    I'm so terribly sorry sweetheart for your loss. My dad died in 1980 and I remember him as if it was yesterday. Losing a father is so hard baby... and we are here for support...
    It was so nice to meet you in person a couple weeks ago.. You're such a sweet person.
    My heart is with you,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am terribly sorry for your loss. I wish you peace, love, and happiness and just know that he is out there still watching you and looking over you. Do everything you can to continue to make him happy.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A good and long time friend of mine contacted me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that he, too, had lost his dad. Try as I might, I felt inadequate in my attempts to find the right words to say to him, though I know he understood the depth of my feelings. I feel the same now. Your few words, however, stand in great testament to someone deserving of all the love and respect you obviously have for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic